photography contest - GERICON 2019Capture The Moment
Open For all medical professionals
Rules and Regulations
- Open to all medical professionals and students
- Registration is free
- Photographers of all abilities can enter up to 2 photographs per contestant
Attractive Cash prizes will be awarded for the Best pictures, selected by a panel of senior citizens.
- All photographs must be taken within two years before date of entry and should not have
won any award in the past
- Minor burning, dodging, cropping, and/or colour correction, correction of red eye are
- Addition of major screen elements are not acceptable
- Blending of several exposures from the same photographic moment is allowed
- However, combination of different images is disallowed
- Watermarks are unacceptable
Kindly note that Judges are looking for photographs that are striking, well-crafted and of exceptional quality. Successful images will communicate a visual narrative through excellent technical and creative skills. The Open
competition aims to uncover images that show the world around us and to give the opportunity to photographers whose work might otherwise never be seen.
Editing images are allowed, however we will be interested in originality, and natural photographs.
Format and Title
All entries must be in JPEG or JPG format. Other formats will be discarded.
Maximum allowed size 5 MB
Use the registration area below to register and email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photographs must be sent in before 5pm (IST) 30th September 2019.
Content and Headings
You may add a 1 – 3 sentence description of the photograph (<50 words).
- You are the sole owner and author of each entry.
- Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law,
- Each Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity.
- Entries containing screen credits will be discarded.
- Each person(if any) depicted in the photograph should give written “no objection” clause. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
- The Capture The Moment photography competition recognizes You, the author of the image, retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry.
- All entrants understand that any image submitted to the site may be used by the Capture The Moment Photography competition or GERICON 2019 for marketing and promotional purposes of the site only, for a maximum of five years after the entry is uploaded. You hereby grant the GERICON 2019 a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world for five years in all media for any use connected to the promotion of the Site.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility for protecting any Entry against image misuse by any third party, for example, but not limited to the insertion of a watermark. GERICON 2019 and its Partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
You may not create a link to the Site from another website or document without the GERICON 2019 prior written consent.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
Need some more help ?
Mail For Inquiry
Call For Inquiry
0416 – 228-2943