E- POSTER RULES
Submission & Deadline
Venue of Presentation
Hall B foyer (First floor, New examination building, Christian Medical College, Vellore)
Date and time of Presentation
Format of presentation
Single Slide / Page Digital presentations
RULE AND GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTER
- The poster presentations at GERICON 2019 will be facilitated by an electronic poster board, on which you will upload your poster in advance.
- The system will allow you to move around and zoom in on any section using mouse / keyboard (for PDF/ JPEG formats only)
- Guidelines to complete your poster:
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
- Layout: Portrait (16:9, Vertical Orientation)
- Size of Poster:
e Posters will be displayed on 42 inch LED screens
Pixels: the minimum recommended size (format WxH) is 1125 x 2000 px and the maximum is 2250 x 4000px. DPI 300 pixels/inch
- File Size: the maximum file size is 24 Megabytes (24MB).
- File Format: PPT, PDF or JPEG formats are supported
- It should be a single page or slide.
- Media: Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster.
- Multimedia: videos and music cannot be included in the e-Poster. If using power point do not include power point animations in the slide.
E- Poster Sample Design
You may download the sample PPT file and edit the same or create a new presentation. You are allowed to change the format, layout or design as per your choice. E-posters can also be made in JPEG or PDF format as single images which can be displayed on 16:9 screen with veritcal orientation